Tuesday, March 11, 2008

day at the museum

Last night I dreamt that Harrison, Carmen, and I were at a museum. I remember we were goofing off a lot, and I did something weird but I don't remember what, something with the security guard. I went over to see my friends and they had stolen this huge gem out of a vault and we all had to run away. We hid for a while behind a car in the parking lot, and the security guard caught Carmen, but instead of arresting her or using her as collateral to get Harrison and I, he said he had made a poor WANTED poster for her and that he needed more accurate information. As we had run off, it wasn't proper procedure to capture us himself, but someone else must now, and then bring us through the investigation process. Harrison explained to me from behind the car that the security at this museum was sub par and they will probably be fired, there'd been talks already. It wasn't necessarily the guards themselves, but the regulated level of security they are asked to provide. Their tier, so to speak. Anyway, Carmen was let free and we all ran away.



Strange.

No comments: