In a quest to live a healthier lifestyle (though I feel I already am pretty damn healthy, when I actually break it down), I have been cooking a lot of meals for Soupie and I. there was the seitan dumpling steak, the vegan cheese, a pumpkin-sweet potato soup, and a fresh spinach salad (w/ apple, tofurky sausage, carrots, and a light spray of pear-asiago dressing). I've been taking pictures which I will post when I have a moment.
Also, I will eventually write a blog on how fucked up it is that I was just offered a free vacation travel package for me and Evan, but he has to be 25 in order for us to go. I am 25, but I could be probably 18 and still go, as long as the man in the family was 25. I make more money (sorry, Sweetheart) and I am the one who hopes to travel as a career! Stupids! VAGINA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Wow, that's really stupid. Maybe you could pose as a man when you go to claim your prize? Handlebar mustache? Eh? Eh?
Also just wanted to drop in to say that I always read your blog, and love it, but don't comment enough.
I would challenge that company. Or, you could take Joe Boyle.
Post a Comment